[Virtual GigSpam and other] Sunday Morning at 11 this Sunday plus...

I'll be following suite with Rainer this weekend, doing my bi-weekly Sunday Morning at 11 live webcast series, this Sunday morning at 11am EST.  I'm probably going to cut short my normal hour performance and do @30 minutes in lui of a busy weekend with much birthday celebration (my daughter and I each turn a year on Saturday).

I'll be doing my mix on Sunday of improvisational looping pieces and non-looped pieces, on oud, guitar and electric violin.  Last Sunday morning cast I used Mobius for the first time in about a year and really enjoyed coming back to it so I will continue experimenting with it this weekend.

My broadcast URL is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11 - please tune in if you are around this weekend.  For time conversion in your locale visit http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock .

Also as part of my birth month I decided to document each evening around this time with a short solo oud improvisation.  I began on the 1st on Tuesday, capturing live to webcam, one take each day and releasing.  The 1st I did on My Space web capture and then decided to switch to YouTube's webcam capturing which all the nights from the 2nd on are and will be on my YouTube page.  Here is the offering for Sept 3rd, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jza3waB4ueI .  At month's end I may edit them all together to make one piece though I'm not quite sure right now.

Lastly I'm in fundraising this month for the annual JDRF Walk for the Cure that I'll note in another email.  It's a series of walk events that raise money for diabetes research of which my daughter is afflicted.  I have a friend in Sweden that I occasionally collab with through NinJam.  He is also diabetic.  We're planning to record a series of pieces from NinJam this month and release as a recording with proceeds going to JDRF.  More about that a bit later.

So reminder this weekend tune in for Rainer's webset at 1600 UTC on Saturday and my cast on Sunday at 11am EST.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and those observing the Labor day holiday a peaceful restful holiday.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse