Re: FC-7 resistor wattage?

Loaf citious wrote:
> Well, actually my implication was that
> the EDP I got on the last blow out from
> musicians friend was a rush job (imho) and I wanted to
> start from scratch as far as the resistors go;  worked
> great 89% of the time but, made me mad the very
> first day - right out of the box - edit mode via record.

not likely the resistors were at fault.
...the switches...yes

> So, are saying that it does not really matter?

Yep.
It's a low power circuit, so a low wattage resistor is ok.
It never hurts to use a resistor of higher than specified wattage,
just means the component is bigger and more expensive.

> Which one is better for accuracy?

1% metal film resistors

is the necessary spec for accuracy

> Thanks for you input!