Re: MIDI foot controllers

William Walker wrote:
> *I really like my Gordius Little giant, I’ve gotten used to the
> proximity of the upper tier switches to the lower tier,

how'd ya do that Bill?

I find that any time I need to hold down a button in the top row
I tend to hit the bottom row.
It's something that's a real problem at gigs.
(not a problem with fcb1010, where the buttons lend enough support
 to rest the toe without pressing).

I couldn't find any way to make it possible to use the top row
with my heel on the floor, which would make controlled presses
easy.

..of course, when it's not a gig the feet can do it perfectly

andy