Re: MIDI foot controllers

Jeff Shirkey wrote:
> Just thought I'd mention the Liquid Foot Pro Jr. in case people weren't
> aware of its existence.
>
> http://www.liquid-foot.com/products.shtml
>
> Jeff

>09/01/09 20:03:00

Well that's a new one on me too; there's also something called a midi
mouse; v. small & limited, but not cheap (surprise!).
What I like about the fragpedal is that it's NOT midi!! (Guitarist, see?)
Lots of midi controllers out there, mostly big & unwieldy, & however
versatile, too much to carry. I had eighteen months without a car
recently (I dunno, just couldn't be bothered with one!) and it ain't
easy - amp, rack flightcase, guitar, bus....
Dave