Re: FC-7 resistor wattage?

I don't know what they were but I can't imagine them being larger than 1/2 watt.  1 Watt resistors usually look like a rectangular box.

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:10 PM
Subject: FC-7 resistor wattage?

Hello LD!  I've been off the list for some time now - pushing the buttons and diving deeper and deeper into the EDP.

But, my FC-7 has been funny since the day I got it new in the mail.  So now it's time to replace the buttons on the FC-7.  I'm a big guy so, being weary of those little plastic red jobbies - I went for the sturdy looking metal ones from British Audio Service.

Of course I trashed some of the reistors gutting the foot controller and need to replace them ( I wanted to anyways - something was not right w/ the overdub pedal and was it was occasionally to close to the 'edit parameter' ~20K ??).

Anyways, long story short, I called a supply place today to oder these (cause radio shack is not cuttin' the mustard) and the tech on the phone immediately asked "What's the wattage? 1Watt ? 1/2 Watt?"

Now I apologize if this information has been repeated elsewhere but, I really have dug around.......can anyone tell me the appropriate wattage for the 1% metal film resistors?

Super Big Tx,
Andy G.
Raleigh, NC-USA