Video looping from SM@11

This last Sunday Morning at 11 webcast I did (show date 8/23) I used Mobius for the first time 'live' after briefly using it some in recording/practice last year.

I took my last loop from the show and did some add'l visual production on the sequence with images and objects in my studio space.  I posted two versions, the original (11:37) was too long for YouTube so it's on Vimeo at... http://www.vimeo.com/6369568 .

I recut a 10 min version for YouTube which is at... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5eNMD4ztII

I have several things going on this weekend family wise as my daughter and I both turn a year so debating about when I'll do my cast, I'll send out another note confirming it's time this weekend.

Good week to all and thanks for viewing...

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse