Re: Composition & Improvisation- the fatal moment of playback

I'm with you on that one Warren.

If not a whole year . . . at least a few weeks or months.

It's extremely rare for me to like much of anything I've done
immediately afterwards.

But I think I'll stop there before my comments begin to meander down
some psycho-depressive rabbit hole.

I've been working on trying to change that by reading books like Kenny
Werner's.

But I've had only limited success.