Re: EDP VG99 FC300 Problems

Fred,

You're a braver MIDIman than I am Gunga Din.

I still keep my EDP controls and my VG99 controls quite separate.

I use the FC300 for the VG99 (and any other guitar processors) and
stick with my 2 EFC7s for my EDP bank.

If what you're doing works for you though . . . more power to you.

As for the FC300 in general . . . I have found it less satisfactory
than other control pedals I have used.

I use it because I have it . . . and at least if gets it's power
directly from the VG99 via that funny cable it has (one less wall wart).

But there have been many times I've thought of dumping the FC300
entirely for something that works better.

Heck, my old GR-1 synth box is a more flexible controller than the
FC300 (and it has synth sounds too).

Ted Killian