Re: Touch Screen

There are some interesting uses of touch screens here: http://createdigitalmusic.com/2009/06/23/ableton-live-multitouch-with-free-usine-why-multitouch-works-for-music/

Not all of them are multi-touch, by the way.

I'm sure even a lower resolution screen such as these Mimo screens could be used as a simple dedicated controller rather than as a direct interface to control the application. That being said, $230 does seem a little steep - I suspect one might be better off spending a little more for an ipod touch and taking advantage of the many control surface applications available for it.