Re: wiki - list of free software for audio

This is a good list. I would strongly suggest a Linux based operating system called Musix - it is in that list.

But have anyone actually tried out free software DAWs? I had a look at LMMS, Rosegarden and MuSe, but all of them
seem very 90s kinda systems with a lot of modern functionality lacking. In LMMS I couldn't even set up a normal delay
effect - the plugins available were ugly and absolutely non-user friendly.

I would love to read about someone's positive experiences.

Louigi Verona.