OT: music from nature

Thanks for that link, Matthias.

that was really cool.

I love how he attached his stethoscope to a microphone.

I found a little red childrens' stethoscope at a flea market around the
corner
from Per's flat in Stockholm and have discovered an amazing world with that
instrument.    I split open it's plastic chord and inserted a small
lavalier microphone
from radio shack but I'm not entirely please with the results.
It's not picking up the really low frequencies that you can hear with the
stethoscope,
unfortunately.

Per's small stainless steel sink in his aparment is amazing.  I wish I
could have recorded
what I heard through the stethescope while 'playing' it one evening.