From: Rev Fever [mailto:revfever@ubergadget.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:47 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OT: "Will" and Les

Stumbled across this nice pic. It is actor / musician Bill Mumy, who played "Will" on the late, great  60's USA TV show "Lost In Space", standing together with the late, great Les Paul.

(Bill has been playing guitar and singing he was about 6 or 7 years old. He's in his 50's now.)

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Rev Fever

PS- I was a *huge* fan of "LIS" when I was a kid!  The robot ruled!   "Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!"  :-)