Re: Using the IK Multimedia StealthPedal to replace a Behringer FCB1010 as a midi controller

Looks like a nice setup! Is it possible to "daisy-chain" many Boss
FS-6 Dual Footswitches? I would like four or six for instant access to
scale intervals. Six would give you the option of playing the looper
with twelve tone scale, something I have always been missing with the
Behringer pedal that is hard-wired with only ten buttons.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com