New Owen Pallett / Final Fantasy Recordings

I was just doing the rounds of my fav blogs and i came across a wonderful recording of an Owen Pallett show done in the driving rain,he is playing a new track of his upcoming "Heartland" album.

theres a link to some live versions of upcoming songs...I would start with the beautiful  "The Great Elsewhere"

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7E1DB41088AF684C&search_query=final+fantasy+lewis+takes+off+his+shirt

I know that Owen has been on list before and I just wanted to tune you all into this wonderful work and also, If Mr Pallett is here, wish him all the best on the success of his wonderful new works, I for one am truly excited at the thought of getting my ears around the final product.

Phill Wilson
MyOneManBand

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail. Download Internet Explorer 8