Re: RIP Les Paul

> Telegraph UK:
> http://tinyurl.com/lgpoof

Thanks Stephen,

According to that the Les Paulverizer was a a "backstage electronics
system
controlled from a black box attached to his guitar". It goes on to say "In
later life he continued to tinker with the Les Paulveriser to reduce its
weight from 1,100lb to a more manageable 100lb. The design has always
remained a secret."

I Googled "Les Paulverizer" and got lots of pics, some we use today,
http://tinyurl.com/p7mdgg which led me to this cool page:
http://www.les-paul-guitar.com/les_paulverizer

I wonder how different it would be or even if this list would exist
without
him. :) just wondering aloud..

It seems like I remember a video of him and Jeff Beck playing together.
Anyone else seen or have info on that?

best,

Jeff

http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace