Re: RIP Les Paul

I was lucky enough to see Les at Iridium on NYC maybe 4 or 5 years back. He was a great storyteller! I wish I could have seen him in his prime. It was clear at the gig that his hands were not what they used to be. I think he was only using two fingers of his left hand. But his knowledge made up for any lack of dexterity. I'm truly grateful to have seen him before he died.