Re: Virtual Gig: Jim Goodin/Will Romano - EoW - Live on uStream tomorrow

Awesome - see you  tomorrow Jim - i'm on an hour later if anyone wants to watch me acoustic loop noodles http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Matt-Stevens-From-The-Box-Room

I love ustream

Ta

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 8 Aug 2009, at 19:45, Jim Goodin wrote:

Just a reminder that as a special feature tomorrow on my uStream series Sunday Morning at 11, my duo East of Where with drummer/percussionist/found sound musician Will Romano, will be live at 2pm EST.  This is a later schedule for the series due to time and logistics tomorrow, we'll be broadcasting from Will's house in Mastic NY.

The show link is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11 so please tune in.  For preview of East of Where visit on My Space http://www.myspace.com/eastofwhere .

Times around the globe are... 11am PST, 12pm MST, 1pm CST, 2pm EST, 7pm UK, 8pm western Europe, 3am Japan.  For specific to your area please check at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ .

I posted an excerpt from my last show on July 26, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzN6ryJ_onM .  Plenty of 'looping' in this one.  There is a longer segment from this in my Facebook page.

Thanks and good weekend, Will and I hope to see you connect with us tomorrow at 2pm EST.

Best