Re: anti-looper bigots

me and a friend who likes heavy-metal style the most, use to go out to
concerts he usually recommends, and when the performer is reaching the
bis section, he normally shouts "play the nun's song!!" ... don't
matter who's the performer. normally, by insistence, you have all
listeners following us ...  once steve vai was even asking which song
that was! ... it's fun!

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com