Re: More Tonal Theory: Arppegiators/Accent/Melody

Rainer Straschill schrieb:
> Nearly twenty years ago, I got my first effector, a Boss SE-50. It had
> an algorithm called "Multi Pitch Shifter" which gave you four delay
> taps, each followed by a pitch shifter.

The first incarnation of my Ondes Memorielles had been done with a Boss
SE-70, which had twelve taps with pitch shift. It was controlled by a
Midi only Max patch. This had been moved completely to Max/MSP since MSP
arrived, but for the sake of controllability I restricted it to 8 taps,
as I had only 8 faders on my fader box...
The newest incarnation has up to 32 taps now, as I found a way to
control all of them with just 9 faders of my NanoControl. I could up it
as my processing power grows easily, as its just a polyphonic tapitch...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--