From: Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com>
Subject: Re: anti-looper bigots
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

That's a brilliant idea..!..I think I'm going to put the first minute on a microcassette and then Dictaphone it into oblivion when the need arises.

rubbing hands together,

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com

> I was having a conversation the other day about making a circuit bent synth/sampler that had a "freebird" button.  ie somebody yells it, you hit the "freebird button", stun them for a second...
>
> And then, fuck it the hell up.  Sample/resample/glitch/sequence and give them something new.
>
> -nn
> happyhumans.org <http://happyhumans.org>

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!