Re: RC-50 (was Boss looper contest in Germany)

> Christo wrote:
> The only thing which bothers me really is, that the loops
> are straight cut at the end. I mean if you switch to another patch (f.ex.
> from phrase 1 to phrase 2) or in general if the
> phrase will repeat itself,  it doesn´t have a natural release.

You will see similar behaviour on other loopers like the Lp1 or Mobius
when you stop a loop (eg track or phrase). In fact, a loop is something
else than a delay effect with feedback. That's why I often use a delay or
reverb as pre-looper; this gives me the ability to play a riff and use the
feedback of the pre-loop effect to slowly fade the riff out when the track
on the looper has stopped playing.

---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/

Scarlet Mobile, Gratis abonnement in combinatie met uw Scarlet One of
ADSL, surf naar http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mobile3g