OT: cases

if you ever need a custom made case for wind instruments or anything
else, check out howard wiseman's cases.
this man is a genius. he has a tetris kind of mind.
i just had my five flutes (from piccolo to contrabassflute) including
stand fitted into a ridiulously small case.
i can carry it easily on my shoulder, so finally i could give my old
tank of a flightcase a good kick into the corner
of my practice room (it's for sale, by the way - and cheap...).

here's the link: http://www.wisemancases.com/

tilmann