Re: Hi Loopers

Hi Pete,
I second Rcikys recomendation the DL4 i still use it as well,it also has
the bonus of being a delay modeler so you can put a delay in your voice
and loop it,there are stereo inputs so you can loop your voice and another
instrument if u wish, check out some of the Gene videos he does an amazing
job with it.
cheers
Luis
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom