Re: what cases do you use for your looping gear?

Easier than you think...start with a basic VST host and host something
like
Reaktor or your favorite VSTs, then add one of the many VST Loopers
(Mobius,
etc).  There are so many free VSTs and free Reaktor patches, that you
won't
have to do any programming.  If you can drag and drop in a computer, and
tweak virtual nobs, you can create a laptop system.

The problem I see is that people go laptop and bight off more than they
can
chew...try to over-engineer their setup...then they are irriated when
their
system has all sorts of performances issues.

Kris