Re: linsey pollak instruments and loop projects

he does not show it on youtube, but a lot of other fun ideas

the more serious instrument constructions are on his site
http://www.linseypollak.com/instruments.html
where you also find his livelooping projects and workshops...

to wind up a wind instrument and reduce its output to put a pickup
instead is so advanced that he is not even copied...