Re: Boss looper contest in Germany

Hi Akim

> am starting to wonder...I guess it has become unfashionable among the
> "Technocrati" to loop with a BOSS pedal...hmmmmm

I'm very happy looping with the "cheap" Boss RC-50 Loopstation myself.
People on this forum can certainly attribute that I promote this tool at
every opportunity. Further, discussions on the RC-50 are very welcome and
actively supported by few people on this list.

You're probably right that there is a bit of elitist arrogance hanging in
the air. Oh well... ;-)
The main objection - imho - could rather be in viewing looping as
collaboration (i.e. looping festivals) versus as competition.

Nevertheless, I'm sure almost anyone here appreciates any form of
promotion & attention looping gets.
And finally, I found Teddy's comments hilariously funny... - totally worth
the joke imo :-))

best regards
Buzap