Re: automation or triggering functions

I use all traditional which makes it feel like an open cavas and might
bring surprises everytime,though the main drawback i see with this is the
proccess of arriving to the something and the time it takes plus the tap
dancing while playing simultaneously the idea you are spontaneously
getting across,might not be so exciting for the listener,while the other
approach might free you more and make improvisations more relax and
focused...

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom