Re: Boss looper contest in Germany

Well, that does it!  You're the undisputed winner of the commentors
contest, running simultaneously in a parallel loop to the loop contest.

How anyone can come up with a looping contest is beyond me; next up I
suppose is the "Metal bpm Speedpicking Contest", with John Petrucci
being denied entrance due to unfair competition.

Teddy Kumpel wrote:
> well, of course, cause looping is so prevalent in the Ukraine...
> hopeful parents put a looper under their children's pillow when  they're
> born...
> TEddy
> On Jul 31, 2009, at 12:49 PM, Reid Ertsgaard wrote:
>> Genius!  Nicely done.  I could almost see the Ukranian judge holding
>> up the 5 amongst the sea of 9s.
>> Reid
>> Think
>> Pay attention
>> The job of a citizen is to keep his mouth open.  - Gunter Grass-

van Sinn