Re: in ear MICRO-phones, binaural audio (was: toys for non-musicians)

So correct me if I'm wrong, but you're using more of a virtual spatialization approach with something like HRTF algorithms doing the encoding, right? I'd be keen to have a listen to the results - have you got any examples up somewhere?  How are you incorporating looping into this setup?

-michael