Re: receptor looper

Right.  The Receptor is a nice box, but their claims about VST
support are hyped up a bit.    Simpler plugins often
work but the more complex ones have to be ported to
run under the Receptor OS (which I believe is Linux,
maybe with Wine for Windows plugins, not sure what
they do about OSX plugins).

The vast ocean of Synthedit plugins seem to work so
you might try Elottronix XL.  Also check out Loopy Llama.

Os, have you tried to run Augustus VST on a Receptor?

Jeff