Re: FRO's rig - The Wandering Madman

mark,

it's inescapable ... :-))) ...  less is more.

a portable laptopless guitar rig is this: guitar+gt3+hazarai ... you
can take it *further*.

please, more of that sex-in-the-city writing style
btw, i love your new hair cut!

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com