OT: Gig Spam = LOS ANGELES! 1 August

I will be performing as part of an exhibition/performance/installation at the Bandit Gallery in the Echo Park district, in Los Angeles (CA) next Saturday, 1 August. THe doors open at 6:30 PM; things get underway after that.

Some loopage to be expected. Serious guitar wrangling guaranteed. Be there if you can ... it's the only time I'll be in California (or the West Coast) this year.

DETAILS:

http://3strophe.blogspot.com/

Everything Bends:
An Improvisatory Evening of Demonstration Performance, and Conversation

Doors 6:30 PM / 7:00 PM Saturday, August 1st
Bandit Gallery
1549 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026

Best,

Dennis