Re: Livelooping with a band..amazing!

:) Yes, I've been hiding. I'm reading a lot of the messages, just haven't
had the time to respond.

I will miss all of you at Y2K9 this year, unfortunately. I'm going to play
at the Electro Music festival in the New Jersey area, and I can't afford
get away twice that month. So I hope all of you that go have a great time
and give Rick big pats on the back for his efforts and energy.

But I may be back in Santa Cruz in December, as Bob Sterling and I applied
to play at the ISIM (International Society of Improvised Music) festival
at
the university there. I don't know whether we will be accepted or not.

Also, another update, I recently took up the flute again. The flute was my
very first instrument, at a very early age, but I gave it up when was
about
12 years old. I bought a really nice alto flute last month, and I'm
practicing a lot. I hope to be playing it through my laptop in a year or
so.
I just need a break from the guitar and need something simpler.

Kris