Re: online real time looping sequencer game

Hi Rus!

Yeah, things ike TouchOSC seem super cool... but more gimmicky than
anything else.. ultimately, is the iPhone a good UI for music/audio?
If it were 4x the screen size maybe... I can't imagine doing all that
much with it, though it can make for a compelling youtube video.

My current "dream/goal" is to supplement my monitor with a second
monitor that's a touchscreen.  Now that'll be something.  I've got a
lot of cool software that's got all kinds of xy and grid style UI
things going on, but little in the way of usefully being able to use
it.  I looked into the HP Touchsmart computers, but they seemed to
double the cost of the computer you were buying.