Re: online real time looping sequencer game

I too love this online toy... and was fascinated by the Tenori... but what are the connection capabilities? Nothing?

Same goes for the iPhone apps... forgive my ignorance, Im the only person in Oslo without one but is there some way of triggering midi from the iBone? And using the accelarometer?

I would LOVE a iPhone app that had a 16 by 16 touch buttons sequencer...

www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe