Re: New USB powered MIDI foot controller for Mac

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Massimo Liverani<liverani@het.it> wrote:
> What do you mean Per that you still need another audio interface for the
> main PA? it seems to have outputs:
>
> "Output: Headphones, monitors or instrument amplifier"

A headphones level output wouldn't sound very good in a PA. And Apogee
doesn't either specify if that headphones output only mirrors the dry
guitar input or if it actually D/A converts audio from the software to
put out.

Keep in mind that this is a gadget targeted at the consuming masses!
You have to research any aspect of its functionality to work out how
useful it really is for you. The fact that not all relevant
information is displayed in the online product presentation confirms
this. I'm just saying that it looks interesting on first sight ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com