Re: New USB powered MIDI foot controller for Mac

It should be very interesting for me!
What do you mean Per that you still need another audio interface for the main PA? it seems to have outputs:

"Output: Headphones, monitors or instrument amplifier"

what do you think about connecting it together an FCB1010 controlling loops?
i mean: this could control effetcts (guitar rig etc) and FCB looper (moebius etc)
and Live like host?

Per Boysen ha scritto:
66f9cc1e0907240554o50225a26gabae1a3da82d5140@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">
Just read about this new USB powered MIDI foot controller for Mac:

It seems Apogee has developed it especially for Mainstage 2, Logic Pro 9 and Garageband 09.

I have not tested a unit yet, but I like its simple design in functionality. It's designed for laptop guitarists with an instrument level guitar line in port and built-in A/D converter for that. It drives a headphones output, but you still need another audio interface for the main PA output. You may connect an analog expression pedal. In OS X the pedal board plus expression pedal is detected as just another MIDI In port plus another Audio In port.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com