NYC (Brooklyn) gig spam: Lambic + Percy Jones @ Barbes Friday 7/24 @ 8 pm

Hi, everyone

we had a great gig and great audience Sunday at Local 269, opening for Dee Pop's band with William Parker, Daniel Carter, and Sabir Mateen, et al. We'll be back there in September. And now our second gig this week is at one of our favorite places to play in Brooklyn, Barbes. This is our first time playing here as Lambic Jones, which for the uninitiated is Lambic (Paul Sullivan--guitar, effects and Stephen Moses--Drums, trombone, and effects) plus Percy Jones on fretless bass = Lambic Jones. And of course, much looping from both Steve and I.

Please come out and join us!

Barbes is in Park Slope on 6th ave at 9th street (718 965-9177).
http://barbesbrooklyn.com

For more info about us: http://myspace.com/lambic
to purchase our cd http://cdbaby.com/cd/lambic