Re: iphone looper ... apparently

 > Right, JUCE is *mostly Cocoa now .... with a few carbon bits here and
 > there to support certain frameworks where Carbon is required.  I was
 > unsure where those bits were, but assumed they were substantial
enough
 > to make my application not work ... perhaps I was wrong.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if this is true, but I'm 99.9% certain
this can't run on an iPhone.  It isn't just Cocoa, it's the Cocoa
component library that was crafted specifically for the iPhone.
I have an iTouch and I've dabbled with iPhone development.  You have to
get a special version of Xcode with iPhone libraries.

The other thing that is suspicious is that you can't just copy Mac
apps onto an iPhone.
You either have to download them from Apple's "App Store" (which
requires an approval process to put them there), or you have to buy the
$500 commercial developer SDK which includes the tools necessary to
distribute private apps. I just checked and Flyloops isn't in the App
Store.
So unless the author shelled out $500 and built your app from source
code,
I don't see how he could have run it on an iPhone.  I think he
misspoke in
the article title.  The last para even says "Available for Mac and
Windows",
nothing about iPhone in the text.

Jeff