Re: Loopers forum..

Yeah, I know it.  I was just over there today as well.
Unfortunately, traffic is generally rather low, and some people on this
list have been rather against the idea of a looping forum in the past
... not sure why.  Also, I think Kim still watches this list, but LD
doesn't get updated much.  A few more links on there would be great.

this one could use a bump too .... great URL, too bad there's not more
there.

http://www.livelooping.org/