Re: How to use moebius and guitar rig together

You'll need an application called a "host" to do this.  Luckily your
Macbook came with one for free called Garageband.  I've not used it
much, but I think it should be fairly simple to load them up as
plug-ins and make it happen.  I personally like Ableton's Live for
this, but there are plenty of apps that'll more or less get you there.