=?windows-1252?q?Re=3A_Cool_MacUpdate_Audio_Promo_this_weekend=85?=

I'll chime in and say that Volcano is indeed an amazing tool... I ran
it post Amplitube yesterday and got the most amazing sounds out of
that filter.  It's become a close contender to Audio Damage's Dr.
Device (which has great XY control and automation plus a delay line)

I hope a lot of people took advantage of this one.  I'm going to
experiment putting it post Mobius a little later to see what craziness
can ensue.