Re: and now for something completely different...Jim Goodin and Daryl Shawn aka Chinapainting

Rainer, am I ever glad that you put on Kybermusik! We will always owe
you for that.

Thanks much to everyone who stopped in to watch yesterday, I loved the
feeling of playing for a worldwide crowd. Sorry I didn't respond to some
of the gear questions - I was using my usual tape decks, no Kaoss pads
or Hazarai's.

Daryl Shawn