Guitar to Midi Converter

Being a big fan of Frippīs soundscapes, Iīm always
trying to get close to his orchestral sounds with my equipement.
I donīt use computer software for my loopings, just hardware:
RC 50 and the Boss GT 8 - effectprocessor for guitar,
and Micro-Korg synthesizer, Roland MC 303 Groovebox which has some
cool Synth sounds too.
I would like to control the synth sounds of the Micro-Korg and MC 303 with my guitar-
cause Iīm a guitarist, not a keyboard player.
I just noticed that there is this guitar-to-midi converter by Peterson Sonuus - G2M.
I watched some you-tube videos and it looks quite well. I mean it just costs
98 Euros. The only thing that worries me is that itīs just monophonic , which
means you canīt play chords with it, just single notes.
What are your experiences with this converter? Do you know a cheap alternative
with polyphonic possibilities ?

Christo