Re: 10,000 hours

Though I've worked in IT tech support to pay the bills for 15+ yrs and
time to time hacked away at programming languages teaching myself from
C in DOS world to later various in Windows worlds I've never quite had
the logic intellect to make the jump to coding for a JOB however I've
been fascinated by it.  That said I agree the Bill Gates was more
right time right place entreprenuer and less an artful programmer.  On
the other side though maybe Linus T was not in some opinions a genuis
programmer I've always felt that those that did things for the good of
the Net and world community were to be viewed with high regard.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse