Virtual GigSpam: Chinapainting on uStream 3:30pm Sunday 7/19

Well as mentioned in my promo the other day for the Sunday PM Chinapainting gig, it was possible that Daryl and I might work out a Chinapainting uStream and we're going to do just that and I'm very excited to announce it.

This will be as a special feature of my Sunday Morning at 11 series on uStream except it's going to be on in the afternoon.  We're planning to do an hour set beginning at 3:30pm EST.

The URL is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11 and the times are...

12:30pm PST, 1:30pm MT, 2:30pm CST, 3:30pm EST, 8:30pm UK/England, 9:30pm western Europe, 4:30am (whoa!) Japan.  To find time in your area go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html .

So I'm very JAZZED about this and please consider tuning in.  This will be a 'first' ever for Chinapainting.

Let me re mention for those in the NYC area, that evening we'll be locally live at 8pm, at ABC NoRIo, COMA performance series, 156 Rivington, lower East Side Manhattan.  $5 admission.  Hope to see you, for those in other parts of the world hope to have you connect with us for the uStream show.

Best folks

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural