Re: Bidule midi question

In addition to Per's post, I'd add.

There's a "bidule" called "Midi to Value" which can convert
from Midi note to an audio control.
It has smoothing too... I guess you'll need that.

I'd take the output from that and either link parameters to a Gain control,
or more likely use Building Block>>Maths>>Function and enter "x*y"
in order to control level of the synth.

There's also a "midi note remapper".
...and as "Midi Note Filter".

So with those 2 you can decide what range of notes are used
to control the volume.

Probably I'd make a Bidule Group with one Midi input and
the relevant number of audio ins and outs.
Then all the wiring is hidden, giving a simple component
that performs the function you want.

good luck,

andy