We Want Your Strangest Music/Sounds

Dear Loopers,

This is a call for submissions

*Have you ever recorded some tracks that sound so strange that you
don't know what to do with them?

*Do you enjoy creating very odd music and/or sounds?

*Do you have field-recordings of alien sounds that are impossible to
figure out?

*Have you ever secretly recorded crazy music from unsuspecting lunatics?

*Have you never made any recordings but are intrigued by the idea of
intentionally recording weird music/sounds?

*Are you a professional musician who sometimes gets tired of pleasing
people with proper music that you wish you could sometimes just go
ape-shit and twist the spectrum of aural possibilities?

*Do you make music you feel is normal but when heard by others they
laugh uncontrollably and yell out, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"?

Well people, we are here for you!

We are in the process of creating a community known as WTFMusic.

What is it?

It deals with music that wobbles on the fringe, music that works with
twisted creative ideas that sets it apart from other sounds in the
world, music that makes you ask, "What The Fuck?!"
Submitted material will be added to the WTFMusic Radio. We will also
have an open blog for an ever growing library where anyone can freely
post their WTFMusic to share. The blog will also be used for the
discussion of related topics, promotion for related artists, notice
of related events from around the world and more. And most important,
to listen to what others have contributed. It is basically a place
that encourages and promotes the strange and bizarre corners of the
creative psych - a place where those interested can drop off their
most fucked up creations.

After some time we hope to release compilations of selected material
and to even hold live events to support our community.

This is the first submissions notice to go out for prerelease. We are
asking you - our personal friends, connected people and those we know
to help us build a decent library before we make the WTFMusic Radio
and Blog go public. Please submit what you can to help us build this
humble community and watch as it grows and thrives to encourage
something a bit different than the norm.

We already have a small growing library of music from complete
unknown everyday people to well-known artists. But we still need your
help!

What Are The Guidelines?

Format - You can send us any kind audio file. Remember to consider
the bitrate.
MP3 is the standard as it is small and easy to send.
If you prefer to send us noncomputer files: cassettes, records, MDs,
etc, please email us for our address.

For now please send all material to:
goodluckboys@gmail.com
When the blog is up you will then be able to easily upload your music
files in our dropbox.

There is no deadline but we hope to get as much stuff as soon as
possible. You can, of course, continue adding more material anytime.

Any name or additional information can be included with the files.

If you want to participate but are hesitant you can wait until we
open the blog to see and hear for yourself what you might be getting
into. We hope to make it public by the end of this summer. For the
other brave souls - just dive right in and send us your stuff!

Everyone who sends us material will be notified once the blog is up.
We won't keep anyone on any kind of annoying ongoing mailing list.
You can subscribe to the blog for that.

All the material submitted is automatically copyrighted and belongs
to those who share.

Also, please feel free to forward or send this message along to those
who you think may be interested in participating.

Any questions/comments please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your time and let's release our WTF urges to the world!

Brought to you by The GoodLuck Boys.
goodluckboys@gmail.com
goodluckboys.com