Re: couch-surfage in Brooklyn or Albany?

Matt - I'm good for Sunday night if Woodmere works for you.
------Original Message------
From: Matt Davignon
To: Loopers Delight
ReplyTo: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: couch-surfage in Brooklyn or Albany?
Sent: Jul 12, 2009 6:21 PM

Hi all,

On two of my tour nights, Saturday 7/25 in Albany (NY) and Sunday 7/26
in Brooklyn, I don't yet have a place to sleep. I could reserve a
hotel room, but that kind of defeats the point of going on tour and
meeting people. Would anyone be interested in letting me sleep on
their couch? I could certainly get you into the show for free, shower
you with some free cds (figuratively), and if you're available, take
you out to breakfast the next morning.

I'm just 1 person, pet friendly, won't make a mess. In both cases,
it'd just be one night, since I need to run off somewhere else the
next day.

Please let me know!

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com