Posted a new recording I'm happy with

"Midsummer Flute Trance Ritual" must be the most cheesy song title I
penned so far for improvised instrumental music. Here's a link for
listening:  http://bit.ly/dQcUh

It's a usual live-looping impro with Mobius hosted in Bidule. This
improvisation makes heavy use of two Expert-Sleepers plug-ins, the
Crossfade Loop Synth and Oomingmak. I used Bidules step sequencer to
drive Crossfade L-S as a real-time sampler and had a foot button to
cut in any note from what I was playing on the flute into the
Crossfade L-S. As a flute note is cut in it starts bouncing around
according to the looping sequence patter and by choosing what note to
cut in you decide what "chord" to imply and by what timbre. The rest
is looping and speed shifting in Mobius. The Oomingmak simply makes
the acoustic flute tone become a synth tone (it's basically an
envelope follower with fitlers and stuff). The wishy-washy "Eventide
sounding" stuff is the SoundToys plug-ins.

Eh... this looping rig is based on three levels: Catching short loops
in the effects pre looper, looping in Mobius and then the
Step-o-Phonic LooperFormer trick with the Crossfade Loop Synth Effect
that runs in parallel of both the direct in line and the Looper. .

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com